That's where we come in, ensuring your IT infrastructure is maintained to enterprise standards, and to be your knights in shining armour should disaster strike.
Cost EffectiveThe average cost of employing a permanent IT Technician straight out of college is approximately £20,000 per year, but with our support contracts starting at only £15 per month you can enjoy all the benefits of having an experienced IT professional on board at a mere fraction of the cost. It's a no brainer!
Personalised For Your BusinessWe recognise that every business is unique, with its own individual goals and specific IT requirements, and because of this we feel it's important that we understand precisely how your IT infrastructure supports your own unique organistation. It's about knowing where performance and reliability are needed most, and appreciating the real world business impact of any unexpected failures. To us, we're not just fixing a broken computer or resolving poor network performance, instead we're getting you back in business.
Peace Of MindYou can feel confident in the knowledge that we've got your back, carrying out monthly maintenance on your critical systems to keep them in top condition, dramatically reducing the risk of unexpected failures. It's like having breakdown cover for your car, except the mechanic also comes to your house once a month to carry out a full service!
Pricing StructureDue to the organic nature of office networks we offer a free consultation service so that we can sit down together at your premises and put together a personalised support agreement that works best for you and your business. As a rough guideline however, here are a couple of typical examples:
Small Home Office
DescriptionJulie runs a business from home crafting trinkets to sell on the internet. She has a Laptop, a Printer, a Mobile Phone and a Tablet. They all connect to a small Broadband Router via WiFi. Julie also has a small website to advertise her products and makes heavy use of Social Media.
Business RequirementsJulie's Laptop, Printer and Internet Connection are critical to the operation of her business. She does 99% of her business online and needs her printer to print out packing slips. She also needs hosting and occasional support for her website.
Our SolutionJulie pays us £30 per month for complete peace of mind, confident in the knowledge that whatever happens we'll keep her business online and operating smoothly. She can happily cover this cost with just a few sales.
- We provide office hours support for Julie's laptop, printer and WiFi router. Our proactive monitoring platform alerts us to any potential issues before they impact her business, and we keep her laptop in top condition by carrying out monthly health checks. Any faults are fixed for free, with any replacement parts charged at cost.
- We manage Julie's broadband provider on her behalf, and if her broadband develops a fault we'll diagnose the exact nature of the problem and work with her ISP until it's fixed
- We host Julie's website for her and provide help and support as required.
Small Office Network
DescriptionSteve runs an independent Estate Agency firm with an office on the High Street. He has four desktop computers for himself and his staff, in addition to a networked printer. All of his devices are connected to a single network switch, and external connectivity is provided by a small broadband router. The business also has a card terminal for credit card payments, and they use Office 365 for email.
Business RequirementsSolid and reliable network performance are critical to Steve's business, with much of their daily activities taking place in the cloud. From their Office 365 suite to managing the various websites relevant to the business, any network failures could be disasterous.
Our SolutionSteve pays us £99 per month to manage everything in his office, which is easily covered by a single house sale. He has also opted for our Enhanced Care service, which means 24/7 support and a one hour on-site response SLA.
- We provide 24/7 support for Steve's four computers, printer and office network. Our proactive monitoring platform alerts us to any potential issues before they impact his business, and we keep his computers in top condition by carrying out monthly health checks. Any faults are fixed for free, with any replacement parts charged at cost.
- We manage Steve's broadband provider on his behalf, and if his broadband develops a fault we'll diagnose the exact nature of the problem and work with his ISP until it's fixed
We're looking forward to being a valued part of your team, so why not get in touch today to book your free consultation.